Don’t be happy with advice from amateurs. If you’re in the red, make sure you speak with a specialist. At Texas Debt Consolidation, we’ve got industry professionals standing by to review your debts and estimate how much a credit counselor in San Antonio could help you save.
As for the cost of credit counseling, San Antonio residents typically find that it’s the lowest priced means of getting out of debt.
If your debt to income ratio is beyond 50%, you need to look into credit counseling immediately. For the average San Antonio resident who has a salary of $2,460 a month, this is $1,230 or more on a monthly basis.
Do you owe more than $10,000 of credit card debt or have a debt-to-income ratio of 50% or higher? Then your credit counseling professional could possibly say that you need to sign up for a debt management plan (DMP). If you sign up for a DMP, you may be able to take advantage of:
- Reduced APR’s
- Reduced Debt Collection Agency Phone Calls
- One Payment Amount
- Quicker Debt Payoff
You don’t need to converse with your creditors, since your credit counseling agency will handle things from this angle.
Credit counseling shouldn’t have a long term adverse effect on your credit score. But bear in mind, lending companies may be reluctant to grant you a new auto or home loan if you are enrolled with a credit counseling specialist in San Antonio, TX. To be honest, they may feel that a new loan could over-burden your financial situation.
Steering Clear of Credit Counseling Scams in San Antonio, TX
So long as you work with an honest organization, credit counseling can be extremely valuable. Truth be told, the Federal Trade Commission now demands it for those declaring bankruptcy, but steer clear of any credit counseling companies that advertise they will:
- Halt all calls from collectors
- Delete negative items from your credit rating
- Prevent credit card issuers from taking legal action against you
- Bill you ahead of time for their expertise
Remember that being a non-profit won’t always mean that a credit counseling service is reliable, and being for profit doesn’t mean they are unethical. It goes without saying, we assist you in finding a good credit counseling or debt management plan according to your unique situation.
Don’t forget that credit counseling is a method of managing debt, not reducing it, but your creditors may waive extra fees and lessen annual percentage rates under a DMP. Ready to learn how much credit counseling in San Antonio, TX, could help you save?
Credit Counseling Rates: San Antonio, TX
How much does a debt management plan cost? Generally $25-$30 a month, coupled with a startup fee of approximately $100.
In a debt management plan, the money you shell out each month paying off your debt is usually comparable to the minimum payment on your credit cards (usually 2.5%). Let’s look at an overview of how much your monthly payments would be, based on different stages of financial debt.
Credit and Debt Counseling Agencies: San Antonio (TX)
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service, 6851 Citizens Pky, #100, 78229
- Better Your Credit, 12011 Huebner Rd, 78230
- Christian Credit Counselors, 8207 Roughrider Dr, 78239
- Continental Credit Repair, 10635 N I-35, 78233
- Credit Quik, 3424 SW Military Dr, 78211
- Frank Carrasco Company www.WhatTheFrank.com, 5804 Babcock Rd, 78240
- Law Office of Charles R Bomba, 11230 West Ave, 78213
- Money Management Counseling, 109 N San Saba, 78207
- Munter William J Attorney At Law, 1100 NW Interstate 410 Loop Frontage Rd, 78213
- Professional Credit Services, 4444 Walzem Rd, 78218
- Secure Credit Svcs, 241297 Po Box, 78201
- Wiars, 10014 Broadway St, 78217
- Caldwell & Tullion III Law Office, 6326 Sovereign Dr, #142, 78229
- Consumer Credit Consultants, 1603 Babcock Rd, #207, 78229
- Credit Medix Inc, 16400 Henderson Pass, 78232
- Clean Credit of Texas, 1603 Babcock Rd, #234, 78229
- Net Worth Systems, 4711 Newcome Dr, 78229
- San Antonio Retail Merchants Association, 1801 Broadway St, 78215
- Cain David T Attorney, 9862 Lorene Ln, 78216
- General Business Service, 3618 W Commerce St, 78207
- I Need A Lift, Incorporated, , 78285
- Davis, Sehnaz Su Loan Officer – Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, 1777 NE Loop 410, 78217
- Disrud, Jon R – Disrud & Garcia, 13750 San Pedro Ave, #Ave-290, 78232
- Kirschberg Morris J, 5835 Callaghan Rd, #100, 78228
- Vasquez, Ruben E – Vasquez Law Firm, 100 S Flores St, #719, 78204
- San Antonio Bankruptcy Lawyer-Attorney, 8301 Broadway St, #412, 78209
- Vale Jr, Raymond J – Raymond J Vale Jr Law Offices, 1207 S Presa St, #St-100, 78210
- Rosenbaum, Paul W – Rosenbaum Law Offices, 7330 San Pedro Ave, #Ave-150, 78216
- Kirschberg, Morris J – Morris J Kirschberg Law Office, 5835 Callaghan Rd, #Rd-100, 78228
- Vasquez Law Firm, 719 S Flores St, 78204
- Law Offices of Martin Seidler, 11107 Wurzbach Rd, One Elm Place, Suite 504, 78023
- LLS Bankruptcy Attorneys San Antonio, 200 E Market St, #1, 78205
- San Antonio Bankruptcy Lawyer | James Montgomery PC, 12175 Network Blvd, #175, 78249
- Consumer Credit Counseling, , 78101
- LIFELOCK SAN ANTONIO, , 78201
- Acquirint Credit Card Processing Merchant Accounts, 200 E Market St, 78205
- Credit Counseling – Debt Point, 4100 E Piedras Dr, #251, 78228
- RW Mortgage Services, , 78201
- San Antonio Credit Repair, 276 Stumberg St, 78204
- Dwyre, John – John Dwyre & Association Pllc, 4207 Gardendale St, #104b, 78229
- Achebe, Francis BS – Financial Consulting Group, 11207 Perrin Beitel Rd, 78217
- Consumer Credit Counseling, , 78201
- Credit Restoration of Texas, 4203 Gardendale St, #101, 78229
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service, , 78201
- Montoya, Gabriel Credit Exp – Nova Credit Solutions, 10955 Wurzbach Rd, #901, 78230
- Allied Against Debt, 1520 W Hildebrand Ave, 78201
- Authority on Credit, 5804 Babcock Rd, #318, 78240
- San Antonio Credit Solutions, 18587 Sigma Rd, #260, 78258
- Revamp Financial, P.O. Box 701973, 78201