At Texas Debt Consolidation, we help you consolidate your credit card debt into one single payment amount.
Traditionally, debt consolidation involves paying down 100 of what you owe. This is often better for your credit score ultimately than settling with your creditors for a reduced sum.
To find out which method meets your needs, talk to a qualified Midland debt consolidation advisor.
The most common form of debt consolidation in Midland, TX, will involve managing debt through a specialized program.
A DMP has many benefits:
- Single Payment
- Decreased Rate Of Interest
- Forgiven Extra Fees
Additionally, these kinds of plans are usually quite cheap, only $25-40 a month.
Midland, TX Debt Consolidation Loans
If you have good credit, you should be able to use a debt consolidation loan to pay back what you owe.
The wide array of checks you were writing to numerous banks will be superceded by just one monthly installment – your loan’s payment. It goes without saying, you will need exceptional credit to get a loan such as this, and it may take longer to pay back this loan than it would you credit cards.
Have you been wondering if a debt consolidation loan is right for you?
Payday loans are becoming more common on account of the credit crunch. The numbers are truly astonishing:
- 5,938 Midland residents get at least one payday loan every year.
- 4,513 residents get 2 payday loans each and every year.
- 2,613 people in Midland are past due on their payday loan.
Thank goodness, we work with Midland TX payday loan consolidation services that can assist you to:
- Minimize exorbitant payday advance APR.
- Decrease collect agency phone calls.
- Combine various payday cash loans.
- Establish a strategy for being free from payday debt.
Do you want to have a look at payday loan regulations in Texas? To learn more, take a look at this page.
Calculating Your Debt Load: Midland, TX
In a perfect world, not more than 36% of your income should be allotted to repaying what you owe. Such debts encompass credit card bills, loans, and rent or home loan repayments. Let’s consider how this works for the typical resident of Midland, TX:
- Income Yearly: $17,791
- Income Each Month: $1,483
- Recommended Debt Load: $534
- Severe Debt Load: $742
Are you carrying at least $10,000 in unsecured debt? In that case, you need to talk to a debt consolidation specialist in Midland, TX.
Debt Consolidation Scams
In keeping with the FTC, any Midland debt consolidation firm is required to offer the following information before you sign up for their program:
- Registration and fees each month.
- How long their program takes.
- The amount that you have to save before they’ll reach out to your creditors.
- The negative impact on your credit score.
Please don’t be part of a debt consolidation program in Midland that has a poor reputation, and for more information, read this directory of articles on the FTC’s site: In Debt?.
Debt Consolidation Providers in Midland (TX)
- Financial Freedom Inc, 200 N Loraine St, 79701