Does it feel as if you’re all alone, battling debt? You’re not. To wit, we estimate that 53,169 of El Paso’s 634,327 residents are looking for a debt relief solution of some form. Debt consolidation is a legitimate, reasonably-priced solution for people who’ve got more than $10K in debt.
For your free debt evaluation, just fill out this convenient form. The process is quick, simple, and there’s no cost.
El Paso (TX) Debt Management Programs
Want to pay back your credit card debt more quickly, with reduced annual percentage rates and penalty fees? Then you should probably sign up for one of the debt management plans in El Paso, TX.
This DMP has many advantages:
- Just One Payment Per Month
- Reduced Rates
- Reduced Extra Fees
In addition, these kinds of plans are normally quite cheap, just $25-35 monthly.
Should you decide to take out a debt consolidation loan in El Paso, TX, you will use the money to pay back your active debts. Keep in mind, this loan itself must still be repaid. Rather than delivering payments to a wide variety of credit card providers every month, you will only have your monthly loan payment. When you get a home equity loan, there may be positive tax implications. On the other hand, if you fall behind on a loan like this, your home could go into foreclosure. To figure out if a debt consolidation loan is a viable solution, you should talk with an organization that does debt consolidation in El Paso, TX.
The high rates of interest charged for payday loans in El Paso, TX, mean that payday debt increases quickly. The statistics are quite shocking:
- 32,985 El Paso residents get 1 payday loan on a yearly basis.
- 25,069 of these people get two or more payday loans a year.
- 14,513 El Paso residents are delinquent on a payday loan.
This means nearly half of payday loan borrowers can’t pay back their loans! Luckily, there are payday loan consolidation agencies in El Paso, TX, who can help you:
- Decrease outrageous cash advance rates of interest.
- Handle collector phone calls.
- Consolidate two or more payday advances.
- Create a strategy for payment.
Do you need to read additional info on payday loan laws and regulations in Texas? For more info, pay a visit to this link.
Are you aware how much credit card debt you owe?
The table below suggests the ideal monthly debt for a typical resident of El Paso, TX:
|Annual Income||Monthly Income||Ideal Monthly Debt||Problematic Debt Load|
Do you have more than $10,000 in credit card debt? If that’s the case, you need to get in touch with a debt consolidation consultant in your area.
Credit Card Debt Consolidation Policies: El Paso, TX
How can you see whether a debt consolidation service in El Paso, TX, is honest? Mark them off the list if they:
- Charge you up-front
- Cannot supply testimonials
- Don’t have licensed debt specialists
- Claim they will not affect your FICO rating
- Declare that government programs can eliminate your debt
- Don’t provide you with how their program works
- Make overblown claims
- Has an unfavorable BBB (Better Business Bureau) review
Avoid any debt consolidation agencys that have a history of unethical practices.
Consolidation Agencies in El Paso, TX
- Cpg Credit Counseling, 9434 Viscount Blvd, 79925
- RW Mortgage Services, , 79835
- Tanzy & Borrego Bankruptcy Law, 11351 James Watt Dr, 79936
- Watson & Maynez, PC, 1123 E Rio Grande Ave, 79902
- YWCA, 1600 Brown St, 79902