Can you only manage the minimum payments on your credit accounts each month? Well then enlisting the services of a qualified credit counselor in Richardson could help. Credit counseling, sometimes referred to as debt management, is a cost-effective method of lowering your debt payments without harming your credit permanently.
For the most part, individuals who sign up for credit counseling have these qualities:
- Debts of at Least $10,000
- Ability to Allocate $250-$300 Toward Monthly Payments
Do not forget, credit counseling requires paying back all the money you owe. Even so, it is a lot better for your credit rating than debt negotiations.
Out of the 91,495 individuals living in Richardson, TX, we believe that 3,374 are presently past due on their monthly payments.
Do You Need Credit Card Counseling in Richardson, TX?
Your debt to income ratio helps to confirm whether you need credit counseling.
Richardson, TX Debt Management Plans
Debt management programs are practically synonymous with credit counseling. A DMP is a method of consolidating debt, because the money you owe every month will be combined into just one amount. However, there is no loan necessary. Your credit counseling agency will deal with your creditors directly.
How to Avoid Credit Counseling Ripoffs in Richardson, TX
On the whole, credit counseling and debt management plans have been vetted by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and other state and federal authorities, but it is important to make perfectly sure that your credit counseling firm is an experienced one. You can do this in various ways, including examining their consumer reviews, verifying their certification status, and viewing their BBB reviews.
For details, look at this FTC report on the subject. If you call us today for a totally free assessment, you can be more confident that you will end up talking to one of the best debt management agencies your area.
How Much Could Credit Card Counseling Help Save?
In order to calculate how much credit counseling can save you, you need to converse with a debt relief specialist, but it does bring about lower payments per month through reduced interest and fees. Curious to determine how much credit counseling in Richardson, TX, can save you?
Fees Associated with Credit Counseling Agencies: Richardson, TX
The Federal Trade Commission restricts credit counseling agencies from invoicing you in advance. How much will a debt management plan cost you? In most cases $25-30 a month, on top of a setup fee of roughly $100. How much will your monthly payments be? Generally 2.5% of how much you owe. Below is a top level view of how much this is, given various stages of total debt.
Debt and Credit Counseling in Richardson, TX
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service, 100 N Central Expy, 75080
- Advancial Federal Credit Union, 710 W Renner Rd, 75080
- Bcs Best Credit Service Inc, 1600 Promenade Ctr, 75080
- Credit Counseling Centers, 432 Vernet St, 75080
- Credit Repair Bureau, 620 S Central Expy, 75080
- Doctor’s Reporting Service, 800 E Campbell Rd, #399, 75081
- Resolve Credit Restoration, 1111 N Floyd Rd, 75080
- Richardson Isd, 400 S Greenville Ave, 75081
- Credit Counseling Centers Of America, 800 E Arapaho Rd, 75081
- GREEN APPLE SOLUTIONS (A Credit Repair Company), 811 S Central Expy, #350, 75080
- Ciarochi, Jason JD – Ciarochi and Associates, PLLC, 800 E Campbell Rd, #121, 75081
- Ranger Financial Services, 1850 N Greenville Ave, #150, 75081
- American Dream Consulting, 1701 N Greenville Ave, #801, 75081
- GREEN APPLE SOLUTIONS CREDIT REPAIR, 100 N Central Expy, #525, 75080
- Tucker, Albin & Associates, 1702 N Collins Blvd, #204, 75080
- Newman, Brandon Owner – American Dream Consulting, 1701 N Greenville Ave, #800, 75081
- Restore Credit Service, 990 S Sherman St, 75081