Have you been dealing with telephone calls from collection agencies? If so, you might want to get in touch with a debt consolidation company in Irving, TX.
For a free debt assessment, you can just call us or fill out our contact form. Texas Debt Consolidation can match you to a debt consolidation agency considering such variables as:
- Your Balance.
- Your Location (Irving).
- Additional Factors.
The leading form of debt consolidation in Irving, TX, will involve managing debt through a debt management plan.
A DMP offers several advantages:
- Single Monthly Payment
- Decreased Apr’s
- Reduced Late Fees
Additionally, this is one of the least expensive methods of consolidating credit and payday loan debt in Irving, TX, only $25-40 monthly.
If you’ve got a good credit score, you can probably obtain a debt consolidation loan to pay off your credit balances. Most of the time, a debt consolidation loan will lead to lower monthly bills and fewer calls from debt collectors, as your past debts will have been cleared.
A lot of folks look to repay what they owe with home equity loans, since there are tax advantages. Then again, as this kind of loan is leveraged by your house, the bank or lender could end up with your home if you go delinquent on your payments. Is a debt consolidation loan a good idea?
Consolidating Payday Loans in Irving (TX)
If you’re looking to consolidate your Irving TX payday loans, it’s not just you. The stats are pretty astounding:
- 10,016 people in Irving obtain one or more payday loans each and every year.
- 7,612 of these people obtain 2 payday loans each and every year.
- 4,407 Irving residents are past due on a payday loan.
This means that nearly 1 out of every 2 payday loan customers find it difficult to repay these loans! Thank goodness, there are Irving TX payday loan consolidation companies that can help you consolidate your Irving payday loans into a smaller monthly installment, take calls from collection agencies, and limit the excessively high interest charges associated with payday loans.
Do you want to learn more or find out how to submit a grievance against a payday business? For additional information, drop by this site.
Irving Debt Budgeting
Ideally, your monthly debt payments ought to take up about 33% of your income. This incorporates both secured and unsecured debts:
- Credit Card Balances
- All Loans
- Mortgage Payments
For example, if you earn $2,169 every month, about average average for someone who lives in Irving, then, preferably, you would spend around $781 a month. Lamentably, many Irving residents are in serious debt, indicated by debt-to-income ratios of 50% or more. They’re forking over more than $1,106 every month!
Just how many people need debt relief in Irving, TX? We have calculated that 16,145 of Irving’s 192,610 residents are in need of a debt relief solution of some form.
Consolidation Firms in Irving, TX
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service, 4322 N Belt Line Rd, 75038
- Liberty Debt Management, 1431 Greenway Dr, #110, 75038
- Allied National, 5605 N MacArthur Blvd, 75038
- I Care Financial & Credit Solutions, 3317 Finley Rd, 75062
- Premiere Credit Solution, 2121 W Airport Fwy, 75062
- World Debt Solutions, PO Box 140306, 75014
- WorldWide Asset Management, 5601 N MacArthur Blvd, #400, 75038
- Check N Go Of Texas Inc, 3951 N Belt Line Rd, 75038
- Enhanced Debt Assistance, 7750 N MacArthur Blvd, #120, 75063
- The EDA Group- LLC, 7750 N MacArthur Blvd, 75063
- Nacm Southwest, 1915 Westridge Dr, 75038
- Irving Debt Consolidation Experts, 1081 W Irving Blvd, 75060
- MC Carroll & Associates, 222 W Las Colinas Blvd, 75039