Would you like to lower your interest rates and late charges? Then companies that help clients consolidate payday loan and/or credit card debts in Bedford, TX.
You’ll find several distinct kinds of debt consolidation programs: some entail a loan, the majority do not. Either way, you’ll need a stable source of income. Please don’t wait. Discover how much a debt consolidation service in Bedford, TX, can save you.
Debt Management in Bedford, TX
Most often, debt consolidation in Bedford, TX, means managing debt through a credit card consolidation program. A DMP provides lots of benefits:
- Consolidated Payment
- Less Expensive Annual Percentage Rates
- Less Late Fees
Additionally, debt management plans are one of the most affordable ways to consolidate credit and payday loan debt in Bedford, TX. Enrolling should cost about $70, and monthly fees $25-40.
As we we previously discussed, debt consolidation often involves applying for a loan to repay your credit card accounts with a significantly better rate of interest.
The main advantages of debt consolidation loans in Bedford, TX, reflect those of a debt management program, which include single monthly payments, no more calls from collections companies, and reduced interest levels. When you have bad credit, securing a debt consolidation loan in Bedford will be a problem.
Is a debt consolidation loan a good idea?
On account of the economic recession, a lot more Americans have been getting payday loans. The statistics are staggering:
- 2,479 people in Bedford secure at least one payday loan each and every year.
- 1,884 of these people secure two or more payday loans a year.
- 1,091 Bedford residents are past due on a payday loan.
This means that nearly half of payday loan debtors are struggling to pay back these loans! Are you currently overdue on at least two of these loans? That’s okay, we can connect you with Bedford TX payday loan consolidation agencies. Hoping to consolidate your payday loans?
Gauging Your Debt Load: Bedford, TX
The table below shows the recommended monthly debt for the average Bedford resident:
|Yearly Income||Income Monthly||Recommended Debt Load||Excessive Debt Load|
Are you carrying more than $10,000 in credit debt? If so, you need to consult a debt consolidation expert in your area.
Credit Card Debt Consolidation Standards in Bedford, TX
As per the FTC, any Bedford TX debt consolidation organization must make clear:
- Registration and monthly fees.
- How long before they make contact with each creditor.
- The amount that you have to save before they’ll make contact with each creditor.
- How their program will affect your credit score.
Keep away from any debt consolidation organizations that have a record of disreputable conduct. For more info, read the FTC articles in our links area.
Payday Loan and Credit Card Consolidation Providers: Bedford (TX)
- Credit Solutions Inc, 2350 Airport Fwy, 76022
- Debt Reduction Group, 1105 Circle Ln, 76022
- Debt Relief Educational Services, 1220 Airport Fwy, 76022
- Fidelity National Credit Services, 112 Bedford Rd, 76022
- Total Credit Services, 4001 Airport Fwy, 76021
- Money Management International, 4001 Airport Fwy, #520, 76021
- Consumer Credit Counseling, 1244 Harwood Rd, 76021
- Debtor’s Anonymous, Debtor S Anonymous, 76021